. . Try these unique natural remedies to get rid of nausea.
0:00 The best way to get rid of nausea
0:05 What is nausea?
0:17 Nausea causes
0:43 The #1 cause of nausea
1:40 What to do for nausea
In this short video, we’re going to talk about the best way to get rid of nausea. Nausea is not a disease. It’s a symptom. It’s an uneasiness or discomfort that is non-specific. Nausea is a symptom that always has a cause.
A few causes of nausea:
• Motion sickness
• Food poisoning
• Low blood sugar
• Kidney stones
• GI problems
• Gallbladder problems (#1 cause)
A few questions to ask yourself:
1. When did the symptom start exactly?
2. What happened just before the symptom started?
If you ate something unhealthy just before the symptom started, you should consider avoiding that food. If you ate something that’s keto-friendly, you might just need to decrease that certain type of food a little bit.
A few nausea remedies:
• Ginger (in a tea or supplement)
• Peppermint (in a tea or supplement)
• Cayenne pepper (in a supplement)
• Chamomile tea
• Meadowsweet tea