In this video, Dr. Berg talks about varicose veins and what causes it.
Varicose Veins Causes
• When Taking Birth Control
• HRT or Hormone Replacement Therapy
Estrogen is the one common root for these causes. Varicose veins are when the veins get distended, ballooned out and twisted when they are exposed to too much estrogen. Aromatase is an enzyme in the body that causes the body to make more estrogen by converting it from testosterone.
What You Need to Do
1. Do healthy ketogenic diet – The less fat you have in your body, the less estrogen dominant you are going to be.
2. Consume cruciferous vegetables
3. DIM – Concentrated version of cruciferous vegetables
5. Start an intense exercise program