In this video, we’re going to talk about some incredible MCT oil health benefits.
What is MCT oil?
MCT means medium-chain triglycerides. MCT oil is a unique oil that will not just turn into ketones very rapidly, but it will also bypass certain digestive processes. You don’t need bile from the gallbladder to help you digest MCT oil. It ultimately has the ability to spike ketones.
MCT oil side effects:
• When you first start consuming MCT oil, it could give you digestive troubles. Always start small at the beginning (1/2 tsp.) and consume more over time (up to 1 Tbsp).
• It may also have mild laxative effects.
• It may slow down weight loss. But, it is great to help you as you begin intermittent fasting.
• It is a refined product—it doesn’t have a lot of nutrients. Eat healthy, along with taking MCT oil.
MCT oil benefits:
1. Better brain function and cognition
2. Increased energy
3. Better lipid profile
4. Lowered blood sugar
5. Reduced hunger
6. Decreased lactate
7. Fewer epileptic episodes
8. Better cardiovascular function
9. Decreases symptoms of autism
10. Antimicrobial properties
11. Anti-inflammatory properties
12. Antioxidant properties
13. Better mood
14. Increased absorption of fat-soluble vitamins
15. Easier transition into ketosis